Friday, February 13, 2015

Our Aspirations

All this time, I thought that my life is boring and nothing to share at all. But then, in just a span of a little bit of more than 2 months, I was able to share at least more than 20 post in this blog. And I have a note in my minipocket notebook for topics I wanted to discuss in the future. Aha, my life is then not so much of a boring at all.

Before, when someone asked me to talk about myself or what were I am up to, I was often left speechless and immediately revert back the question or drop the topic completely to another topic. I am often out of topic when it comes to myself, because I thought that just like any other regular folks who spent 17 years in school, got the first job at the age of 24, been working for more than 10 years and no special achievements, I will not have anything to share at all. Kumbaga, hindi naman papasa sa MMK ang buhay ko.

No one will be interested at all. Hehehe. But then, when I started this blog, it all came to me that I have something to share. I have aspirations I wanna write and be able to look back and tell myself, hey, you made it or you can get better.

And though this aspirations are bigger than our lives, and we are this miniscule to achieving it. It helps that these are written in black and white. When it comes to dream streams of income, we wanted to have a least a franchise of 7-11 or a ministop, a franchise of a gasoline station and apartments for rent.

These are, at the moment, suntok sa buwan. I am hoping, with our current rate, that in 10 years time, one of those will materialize. Hey, libre naman ang mangarap.

Positive attitude attracts good vibes. And knowing what we want specifically will have our focus on the goal. And if I haven't achieved anything in the past 10 years of working, this is the best time for me to catch up and be good on money matters. I just started with my folks' house renovation. That is for them. It is a gift. Afterall, I could have done this when I was single but I was side tracked. (You know the story) Thank God, I have a very understanding husband that he completely understand I need this for them.

Just sharing. :) God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. When I started my blog, I was so afraid na baka pagtawanan ako but as I continue to write everything about myself, nagkakaron ng direction ang isip ko at ang dami kong na-realize sa buhay ko. And now I got a lot of if only's in my mind, if only I started investing early, if only I started blogging early, if only i have read financial blogs early but the good thing is I realize I needed to start so I can't have a lot of if only's in my mind.

    Buti ka nga 10 years lang, e ako almost 20 years mas lalong hindi ako papasa sa MMK, heheh.
    But you are so lucky sis, you have a wonderful family na. God Bless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Grace. Yes, me too. Took me a long time to publish this blog. But like what Miss Maria in Pinas for Good, anonymous naman tayo eh. So it is ok. And tama si Miss Edel, when we blog it, we are inspired to continue and fulfill our journey kasi nakasulat. Oo nga, looking back talaga if I started earlier, baka hindi ako natrap sa cc plus mga loans na walang napuntahan kundi lumubo lang before. But at least, we learned. A difficult learning nga lang. Hehehe.

      Delete