Friday, February 13, 2015

Finally, The New Bonus Tax is a Law

Happy! Yes, we are. As a corporate slaves, we are definitely happy with the news that the president finally signed the tax exemption for bonus today. This is to raise the tax cap from 30,000 to 82,000 tax exemption on 13th month and bonus. It's a great news, right?


This is something for earners like us where we can be able to have a bigger take home for our bonus and 13th month pay.

And we couldn't be happier since our company just announced that they will be giving us bonus in the coming month. Yey for that. My office mate asked me what will I do with my take home. I did not hesitate to answer that some portion is for the future. Talk about delayed gratification. While some others, for my parents and in laws. It is a gift after all and I wanted to share it with my family members. And a portion will go to tithe.

With all of these news, I should remind myself of, that these are gifts I should share with others. And that I am fine with delaying my wants. That I should look forward to the future. That I should be mindful with where these bonus will go to or else end up with nothing again.

I am super duper thankful for all the blessings this early of the year. Thank God for everything. I know it is just small for others, but still, this is something for someone like me.

Smile. :) God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Nakakatuwa ito kasi lahat tayong workers makikinabang. Excited na ako na makatipid sa tax this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Miss Edel, super excited ako. I am looking forward at the end of year for the tax refund. Kasi nakatax pa kami ngayon sa 13th month namin, naka spread kasi yung 13th month pay namin all though the year kaya mararamdaman namin ito by end of the year na. Xempre after all the guidelines and procedures are implemented. :)

    ReplyDelete