Monday, July 22, 2019

How To Pay PLDT Bill via Citibank Credit Card?




I have been amazed how online transaction saves me more time from prepping, commuting, queuing, and extra expenses when I have to pay our utility bills. It is now more of a click button at home to complete the bills payment through online transaction.

For today, I wanted to share with you how I pay our PLDT internet bill via my Citibank credit card. Other than the convenience of being at home, I also learned that I am earning rewards point by doing this. By the way, I am using the Citibank Rewards Card. Check the type of card you have with your Citibank to determine if this feature is the same for you. Different types of cards has different features.

Google photo


Steps:

1. Check for the link sent to you via SMS from PLDT Home. Every month they sent out an SMS reminding me my due. But if there are none for current month, you can still use the same link from the previous months.



2. Once you click the link, it will take you to the internet link. Make sure that you are connecting through a secure link - there is the https. Enter your PLDT 10-digit Account Number.



3. Once entered and submitted, your full details will be displayed along with the amount due. There is an option for you to pay whether in full or partial. Though I haven't tried to pay in partial. The minimum amount for payment per transaction is PHP 200. Tick marked the conditions. Click the type of payment. For me, I chose the Credit Card.



4.And then you click which type of card. Whether it is a Visa or Mastercard.



5. Next display is that you enter your credit card credentials.



6. And then the confirmation if you have entered the correct credentials.Always verify the information you have entered.



7. After clicking OK, enter the One Time PIN sent to your listed mobile phone number.



8. Submit. Your payment is now complete.



9. You can also send the confirmation through your designated email address for reference.


Hope this post helps. Bye for now. :)

3 comments:

  1. If you have a Citibank account online, you can pay your PLDT bill directly there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes po. Meron din po yung option na ganun. Same ng sa Meralco po. Thank you Miss Edel.

      Delete