Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Organizing: A Little Help In Personal Satisfaction and Savings

Okey, now I know, I have goals I have written in front of my PC as a a daily reminder that I set early this year, 2014, for me to accomplish with no excuses. And now, I have to track everything to identify my progress. Honestly, I have notebooks and some excel sheet where I update regularly for changes. Be it a positive change or a negative one. But, and there is this but, I can't bring myself to organizing all the papers and notes. Some were updated, some were left out.

It is a factor that when someone is organize, one is able to easily check and properly update those needed updating. One is able to perfectly see what is lacking and what is not. Unfortunately, I am not born an organizer. Well, I keep everything even receipts. However, it is not enough to track, correct, and locate where is what is.

So I decided to organize my files. Yey. I started with writing what are needed to be organized. I placed all the insurances in one folder. Including the receipts. Next, are bank documents. And then Mutual Funds Investment in a separate envelope. Labeled each. Stack those files in a locker.

After that, I felt a sense of pride. I finally was able to organize those financial documents. I then, turn to personal documents such as SSS, philhealth, pag-ibig, passports, IDs, and others.. I checked what needs to be updated. After checking with our HR, my pag ibig status was not yet updated. I listed that on my to do list and scheduled a visit to the branch. And i just completed that last Friday.

It helps, that, when we organize those files, we can easily determine what are still needing some updating and can be listed in our to do list. If not listed, yes, it can slip our mind and forget about it until the time when we need it again. Well, that is just for me, different persons have different approach just like in savings. I continue having a jar for different purposes such as for gifts, tithe, bills, and planned purchase. I find joy looking into those jars half full and nearing my goals. Positive thoughts.

Happy organizing and savings! :) We can do this.

1 comment:

  1. Hay naku, yan mahirap sa akin ang pag-organize.
    Nag-ayos na ako last January kaso hindi pa ko pa rin naayos lahat :(

    ReplyDelete