Sunday, October 11, 2015

September - Spending Less and Less

In all honesty, I was just reading, net browsing, and searching for any topics for the past few weeks, and not writing any blog entry. So, technically I have been reading financial blogs of bloggers I follow.  I did mentioned about world history the last time. And yes, been reading a lot about the lives of the past as well as learning about the places they have been to. 
 
Though, I have so many things in my head, I seemed not to get it right in papers. That explains, this almost mid-month blog about our expenditure.
 
And I get it, it also dawned into me whether I should continue writing about this topic until the end of the year. Because, truth is, I am really not into buying stuffs since 2014. So maybe, that is the reason that it became now a part of my system. Hm.
 
Yes, those mall sale items are very encouraging. Lagi pa naman akong nadaan ng mall ngayon kasi pang morning shift ako (6AM to 2PM). Even those online selling. Kaya lang kapag pipindutin ko na ang check out, I almost always think twice. Madalas naiisip ko, meron pa naman ako, so why buy another one? Or minsan naman, napapaisip ako na mas mura pa dun sa nadadaanan kong stand. Hahaha. Pero, I still end up not buying anything for the month of September.
 
Dining out has been officially trimmed from the budget. Mas madalas lang kami sa bahay. Either watching the Frozen movie over and over again (Because my child just loves Anna that much and she's not getting tired watching her over and over again) or The Lion King (The first animal name she learned is Lion since there was a poster in my niece room with the lion on it and would usually point to it when she's still very young).  Or simply doing some activities with her in thaw like watering the plants or feeding those chickens. O kaya naman, habulan, taguan, ball plays, car plays, bubble plays, flower picking, and eating. I guess, we are all enjoying these quality times better.
 
So maybe, just maybe, I am going to shift some blog entry to some other stuff in the future? At the moment, since the last quarter of the year has started, baka naman these are the months where I will have more expenses. Let us see.
 
Just sharing. Happy Sunday. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment