Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Birth of Sophia D

Oh no. I haven't given birth again. Hehehe. Sophia D is what keeping me a little busy these days. Sophia D is my newly created site for online shopping.

Yes, having a boutique was one of my child hood dreams. I love dressing dolls when I was a kid. I love dress making. I remember when I was in elementary I usually got the highest score in dressmaking. Sadly, I never push through making one again. The core reason was that I have failed with measurements for all the next items I tried. But it was never lost in me to have a boutique someday. I love to see those dresses in mannequins. And I wanted to put a shop when I have the capital.

Seeing the online shop up and happening right now is something I just can't explain enough in words how elated I am. Although, I do not have a physical store yet,I am positive of this new start and promise myself to sustain it to the best I could.

Time has passed but every women in the world just love fashion. It never ends. We all love new clothes to wear. New styles to flaunt. Following trends. It is the way we are.

I am frugal myself, and often window shopped. But, being frugal does not mean having cheap choices. All we have to be is be a smart shopper. Why buy a super expensive blouse when I can find the same style, the same clothing material in Baclaran? Yes, that is right. I am bringing Baclaran in online with my newly created site.

You can find as many choices to check from. From dresses, mini dresses, maxi dresses, blouses, pants, shorts, jumpsuits, pullovers, leggings, jeggings and so much more. And all these comes in a very low Baclaran prices.

Drop by my site and let me know your choices and will get back to you as soon as we can.

Site: http://sophiadclothing.retailorders.net/





Welcome to Sophia D Clothing.

Feel free to let me know any feedback as well. I'll appreciate it.

Cheers to happy online shopping!

God Bless. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Kumikitang kabuhayan. I also put up an online shop on IG. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga, I never knew na it's so much fun pala. Hehehe. Sana noon ko pa pala ginawa. :) Thank you for dropping by.

      Delete