Friday, March 13, 2015

My Daily Mantra

Wanna know my Mantra since 2014? It's gratifying seeing this in front of my work pc, in sticky notes. Since I have started to be financially aware and how writing one's goals are of great importance, I have been addicted into writing as well. That my thoughts have finally materialized in papers.

I became in love with highlighting every little thing I accomplished and crossing out those which no longer matters as I go down the road. Yes, there are phases of life when view of things changes and perspective needs to be rearrange. I am grateful for all the lessons I learned along the way. And hoping to be better as I pave these roads of uncertainty.

What keeps me going each day amidst the busy heavy workload and hectic schedule? My mantras that I have written way back the start of 2014. Reminds me when frustrations sits in and felt like things aren't falling into its right places.

*Be kinder than necessary - Kindness connects to who you are, while niceness connects to how you want to be seen. - David Levithan,Every Day

*The power of Giving - It is our sign of gratitude to the blessings we received

*Always Smile - It is contagious; Lightens up a heavy heart

*God loves me - His love is pure and completely hears the sound that my heart resonates

*Pray - Nothing is impossible in His perfect Timing

*Patience is a virtue - Waiting for the right time

*Age gracefully - Stop worrying

*Quality time - Spend more with Family and Friends. I have been working away from home since I graduated from college. So I am trying to make more time with them.

*Find time to connect - Keep up with friends and relatives;

*Enjoy a hobby - Simple Joys like cooking and sewing.

*Read a book - Learn a new word.

*Enjoy little things - Remember, not every one has

*Never Compromise - Learning to say No.

*Value other's time - Every one's time is precious.

*A promise is a promise.

*Always have a positive thinking. Good vibes radiates.

*Enjoy good music.

I have been re-aligning my financial goals with personal goals as well. There were times when I get disappointed with results. Other times frustrated with exhaustion. And a few more times, when I felt like I am on a dead end. It helps that these are my reminders to myself. A note for myself.

Not every time is smooth sailing in reality. We visualize a perfect world but then in actual, our patience is tested. Our mood swings. Our perspective changes. Our life paces. It's a good thing that we have our little reminders to stay grounded.

Just sharing. Happy Weekend. God Bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment