Friday, March 20, 2015

I Am On An Alternative Path These Days

I have many topics in draft but could not make it to publish mode. I have been contemplating if what I am sharing is actually an information or just my thoughts. So I decided to just let those sit in my drafts. I will try to re read it again and eventually re write it to something more of informative and realistic.

The past weeks, husband and I have not made it to one of our first quarter goal this year - BPI UITF due to a very hectic schedule of his. I can't sign in behalf of him. So , I will have to wait for this joint account to materialize.Maybe, the delay is of something beneficial for both of us later. I am positive, there is a reason behind this. At the moment, I am revisiting our target goals and re-aligning on the present situation. Now, I know, that the alphabet letters are actually designed for plan changes. Wink.

Yes, I have to revise some and make amendments. Anyway, nothing is permanent they say. And though we have plans, His is the best.

Jeremiah 29:11
'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

 I am glad, this week for me is a little relax.  So in the meantime, I am managing my time with reading more books and financial blogs, watching movies at home, looking for areas of improvement in my work, and also attending financial lectures with friends. These alternative path I am on right now is giving me time to check , redefine our goals, and make feasibility studies on some further thoughts of having passive incomes. I am also occupied with the speech preparation for my alma mater for next week.

And my weekends are for family and my little girl. In full. No social media and anything. Just spending the quality time with her and the family since I am away 5 days a week.

Just sharing. Happy Weekend. God Bless. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment