Friday, January 16, 2015

What Is Financial Freedom?

It looks like that my shift mates and I are going to have a smooth evening. Mukhang nakikisama ang workload sa pagdating ni Pope Francis dito sa Pilipinas. Well,  not the usual night shift when we are bombarded with calls left and right. Streams of emails coming through and issues that needs to prioritize immediately. I am just glad tonight is a little bit slower than most of the nights.

And because of this lessen workload, nakakaantok tuloy. Unlike, when I am busy, hindi ko namamalayan na 4 AM na and 2 hours na lang, uwian na. No snack breaks and what I can only accommodate was a twice washroom breaks.

So I am able to clean up my desktop. And look what I just found, tucked in my notes somewhere in this disk. This is from Ramona Creel as to what is Financial Freedom.

  • Financial independence doesn't mean living in the lap of luxury;it has more to do with liberty from monetary worries
  • Financial freedom means no debt -- no credit card bills, car payment, or mortgage
  • Financial freedom means having a healthy nest egg saved away for emergencies
  • Financial freedom means keeping your expenses below your income
  • Financial freedom means developing a steady habit of saving and investing
  • Financial freedom means being frugal and deliberate about your spending choices
  • Financial freedom means that you don't have to work to pay the bills
I just thought of sharing this as well. Since I came across a blog which contains this but can no longer remember which (Sa dami ng binabasa kong blog everyday, meron at meron akong bagong natututunan) And since  I took notes of important details for me, I was able to save it.

Thinking out loud, just as how many of us really have achieved this financial freedom? Parang suntok sa buwan, right? But then again, we can always start a new beginning. And it starts within ourselves. Our own mind setting. Let's think positive and we attract positivity.

I just started and I am a little bit ashamed. At the age of 33 (turning 34 in a few days) ngayon ko lang napag isip isip ang mga ito. I am late but better late than never.

Welcome to the Philippines, Pope Francis.

Just sharing. Smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment