Thursday, November 26, 2015

Life's Update 11/26/2015

Alright, it has been days since I wrote something for this blog. To be honest, I am trying to learn how to write effectively. I know, I suck a lot on writing, no matter how I love expressing my thoughts, still the words just don't go out naturally. Smoothly.

I admire those who writes well. I basically love reading. And one thing or another, I take note of how writers used a word or two, even how they construct sentences for easy comprehension.

It's a continuous learning process, I guess, until I get the hang of it. For the meantime, let me just share how things are going on right now for me. (Ahahaha, about myself pala)

So far, I am busy studying how to write well, managing my online shop (I'll blog how I started and how it is going in the future), tracking my status on personal finance, studying how to be better in our finances as a family, experimenting on how to get by living on a single income and drafting our financial goals for 2016. These are of course, aside from me being a mom, a daughter, a wife, a sibling, a friend and so many other hats I have to wear.

The one that gets most of my time at the apartment is managing the online shop. But that is way good and better because I am enjoying every inch of it. Knowing how introvert I am and I am meeting people beyond my networks of friends is another me out of my comfort zone. Honestly, online shop is a hard work too. But like I said, I'll blog about it in the future.

It's been 5 months since my husband is out of work, and literally, we are so much on a very tight budget. Our savings/investments continuous to increase but on a slow pace. I think we are still doing good despite the fact that we are moving like a turtle. Now I understand that this is one phase of a married life we have to face strong. Everything just needs to be communicated.

And yes, November is about to end, and I can literally feel the cool breeze at night when I get out of the office, walking my way to our apartment, yet I haven't wrapped any Christmas presents for my family and friends. Truth be told that I do not have enough budget set aside for the gifts. So, I am considering of giving only to my immediate family and closest friends. And maybe, to hold another children Christmas Party in the province. Just like the one last year as a form of giving back to the society.

We are all blessed in one way or another and I am thankful for everything that we are going through right now. I have a full time job. I have an online shop. I have a roof above me. I have clothes to wear. I have food on my table. I have family backing me up. I have my husband. I have my little girl. And so many more to be thankful about.Things are a bit rough but I know He is preparing something better for us in the future. It teaches me lessons in my personal life and my married life. I just have to be patient dealing with things right now. Someday, I am going to read again this entry and wonder what brought me to write this things. (Totally unrelated to any finance entry). I can do this.

Anyway, happy Thursday payday! God Bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment