Friday, November 27, 2015

Jus Wanted To Write This

From the very first day I started to publish this blog site up until this very moment, I know some of my perspective has changed. It is inevitable. And I know I have shifted in one or another topics beyond personal finance. Maybe one of the reason is my actual personality.

I fail.
I moved on.
I fail again.
Get up.
Moved on again.
Stuck.
Divert.
Back again.
Get on.

Just like a normal other person, I think. It just that it's easily manifested with how I write. So basically for a few people who has been following my entries, you already know who I really am.

The way I think.
The way I act.
The way I react. 

Predictable right? Yes! A definite yes. Because this is just me. But when I embarked with my journey to financial freedom, I become obsess with the idea of it. I become more incline to learn more. I become more aggressive with slashing my goals - our financial goals as a family. Every day of my life, I start it with looking at the progress of my journey. How little I/We move, I rejoice. And I thank God all the time. It is a private victory I come to recognize.

There are quite days. There are disappointments. There are wonders. And yes, the struggles are real. But I am thankful for everything. I know there are more to come. I just need to focus more. Stay on track. And remind myself over and over again of my purpose.

I have big dreams. For myself. For my little girl. For our family. For my parents and siblings. For my in laws. For my community. For everyone. But I have to start with myself. And this is my start. This is where I am right now. And they are the future I am envisioning.

It has been almost 2 years, and I just only made a little difference. But I am glad I did. If not, I will still be the same employee struggling to make it to the next payday. Insurance has given me a little peace of mind knowing that if He decided to take me too soon, I will not left my little girl with nothing. The journey has opened so many doors for us. Such as finally dipping our toes in UITF, MF, stocks trading, farming, corporate bonds, treasury bonds, and cooperatives.

In all honesty, there are so many vehicles out there to grow your money. We just need to have our due diligence to distinguish something/someone who can be trusted and move away from something/someone who will vanish our hard earned money. Key there is to really study and learn. And not just go with the tide.

So let us keep on learning. God Bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment