Saturday, November 28, 2015

On Blogging

I love reading blogs of other people and I keep on wondering how they actually sustain their blog entries for more than a couple of years. It was like, how come they have so much things to write and be able to keep their readers intact and even grow? While for me, it seems like I already wrote everything I know of how I am going to reach the much coveted financial freedom.

Hm. A few days, I became curious about Yaya Dub's blog and went on to read a few of her entries. And I am actually super impressed that she's actually just 20 years and can write so well. And even can write a short excerpt of a novel. Ang galing talaga!

Ever wondering why I look up for her blog? Well, a few weeks ago, while we were on a van with my little girl, she blurted out "Aldub" and pointed her finger to the car stereo. I was like a little bit of confused and turn my eyes to my husband who confirmed that it was actually the theme song from the "Aldub Kalyeserye" that was playing on the background. Hahaha. (Mas me alam pa ang 2 year old ko kesa sa akin.) And then I just saw my 2 year old danced with the upbeat song.

So, out of curiosity, I mentioned this instance to my office mate who confirmed that "super like nga ng masa si Maine".  And even added more details of her. What caught my attention was that Maine "Yaya Dub" Mendoza is actually in blogosphere.

True enough. When I look up for her blog. There it is. http://mainemendoza.com/

Unfortunately, it is not accessible at this time due to bandwidth limitation of the site owner which she actually mentioned beforehand, that she is about to reach her consumption of the data storage for her blog. Luckily, I was able to read few of her entries before this happened and I got a glimpse of her writing prowess. Wow, she is really a talented young woman.

Her blog inspired me to write just anything under the sun so long as I am not hurting anyone in any of my post. It's as if that after so many hesitations before, finally, I can give this blogging more about myself and my thoughts. Of course, what I am talking about are those beyond the scope of personal finance on which why this blog was originally born. So, if I added more topics on this blog, maybe I can sustain this blog for more years. Because admittedly, I am not keen in writing technical stuff of personal finance.

I am amazed on her writing prowess. I am inspired from where her writings are coming from. And in some instances, I feel her. Especially, those times when she distanced herself from her friends. Because I am like that. It is just that I am often misinterpreted and in the long run losses friends. Or maybe I am not actually a good friend. (Hehehe, hindi ko alam) At least, now I know I am not the only one who feels like that. (wink)

Now, when I look at her billboards in EDSA, I now know that she deserves everything she has right now. Because there is more to her than what we can see on national tv. A real fresh face in the industry who is not afraid to wrinkle her face because deep down her she knows she is a beautiful girl. Way to go, Maine.

And congrats to your achievements. (As if naman, mababasa pa niya ito, hehehe)

Hashtag fanmode. Hastag pagbigyan nyo na ako. It's Saturday and I am about to go home.

Happy weekend. God Bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment