Thursday, November 12, 2015

October - Spending Less and Less

October is the birthday month of my husband. As a little celebration, we opt to eat out with my in laws. It wasn't that grand. What was more important was that we are together to celebrate his natal day. 

I haven't spend anything on other things too. It went more to the basic needs of our little girl like her milk, diaper and water. A chunk of my income went to the  quarterly SSS contribution of my husband and my father. Only a little portion of my salary went to our UITF. Okey na rin kesa walang kahit na konti sa salary ko ang mapunta sa investments.

Nonetheless, of all this little financial difficulties, I am grateful looking at the numbers of our goals. Kahit papano ay napagkakasya namin ang salary ko and me konting natatabi. Thank God for all the help.

When the husband completed all his plan transactions in the Metro, we decided that he stays in the province for the meantime while we are waiting for the approval of his papers. So I have been living alone in our little room for a couple of months now.

At nakakatipid na rin ako being solo at the moment. I cook my meals which is good for the day. Kasama na ang baon ko. Yung niluluto ko, mostly yung ingredients dala ko from the province pa. Proceeds ng little backyard garden. I walked pagkauwian na kahit mainit. Sayang din ang 7.50 pesos.

I read and learned during my free time. Anything that interest me. Until, I decided to put up the online shop with little capital. At least, I was busy promoting my website and page for the last two weeks of the month. So, it gave me something to work on during my free time na andito ako sa metro. When I am at home at kasama ko ang family, I spend a little time with the shop. But I try my best to answer inquiries the soonest time. Yun lang, my priority is to spend more time with my little girl who is growing so fast. And I am grateful to all buyers who trust my shop.

Just sharing. God Bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment