Saturday, April 13, 2019

Hand Craft: Crochet Works In a Series 2

I started my April on a graveyard shift after 4 months on an afternoon shift. I can sense my body is not adjusting well to the new time clock. Honestly, I feel exhausted every day. Anxious going to work. Questioning myself already. But really don't have much time to think about it as we were also preparing for the moving up ceremony of my 5 year old from Kindergarten.

I don't have time to crochet this past weeks. Nor have completed any book. I feel frustrated with my job hunting as well. But had to remind myself to find joy in what I have. It is a difficult phase trying to fake a facade when deep inside I am wondering and overly thinking.

Anyway, in this series, let me share with you once again some works I have done in the past. Hoping to be able to find more time to make more. I am calm working on a project and just crocheting in a corner. Sadly, I don't feel well.
















Works I have given as a gift to friends. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment