Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Hand Craft: Crochet Works In a Series 1

I sit today in front of the desktop with literally no idea coming in. Unlike the past days when my mind is circling with plenty of ideas to write to. Today, is suddenly quite. 

I feel really tired. I still don't know where this is coming from. For the past days I've been diverting it to writing so I am focus on something other then being tired. I've had all scheduled posts that even like I am not into writing (talking) there will be continuity to this blog.

These are the days. 

Last night, I was crying when during my regular walk to home, I noticed how thin my hair is. And it hit me those what ifs? But of course, let me tell you, I am healthy as far as my blood pressure and sugar level are concern. Just may be so stressed out and burnt?

Writing is an outlet. I get to express what I feel. I get to write those words which doesn't come out in my lips. This is what I love (even though I am not good at it and incoherent at most time) I jumped from one sentence to another sentence. This is just me. 

I wanted to be positive so I am changing my thoughts. I am trying to set another mind set. I personally don't want to deal with just being 'tired'. Because of that, let me share with you what had kept me busy in 2017 and 2018 that I am not actively writing.

Flooding you with pure labor of crochet hand crafted works.


Clutch Bag with Tassels in Red and Black



Clutch Bag with Tassels in Pink and Gray










Beanie in Pink and Gray

Infinity Scarf in Pink and Gray




These are my photos. I'd be sharing more of this in the future whenever, my mind is blank of thoughts or ideas or reasons to write. I also sell made to orders of this stuffs. A hobby I enjoy and at the same time a litte hustle on the side.

Wishing you a good Tuesday morning lovies.

ctto: google photo





No comments:

Post a Comment