Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Finally a Life's Update

Google photo - Tech-coffee.net


It has been such a long time, I think. I was on a graveyard shift since the start of the year and finally, today is a breather. Today starts my morning shift. Hurray for a good night sleep and corrected body clock. I was having a difficult time nowadays adjusting to night shifts. Unlike in my late 20s. It seems like that age is really catching up with me. Hay.

Anyway, I was revisiting my notes the past year and found a couple of pages left incomplete. It was a thought of the things I learned in my 35 years of existence. But sadly, never get to complete the list and never made its way here. Now that I am 36, (yes, over a year ago thoughts), I decided to write it down here since this blog now covers a little about my life's events.

Note: These were random thoughts and realization.

1. Not all who smiles at you, are your friend.
2. Even though, I do not wanted to compete, 'they' compete with me.
3. Some people claimed to be a friend, but talk behind you and spread malicious false rumors about you. (Sad fact!)
4. Knowing my self, my own worth, keeps me survive the phases of life.
5. I do not have the riches of the world, but I love everything that I have.
6. If people do not want me in their lives, I'm okay with that. Just don't fake it.
7. I am traveling the less traveled road and do not want to bring burden to others who do not want to go.
8. I am complicated, complex, and I am glad a few handful people stick with me.
9. I have this as one of my dream - to be able to share blessings to those in need.
10. I am thankful to a few people who cares to me truly.
11. I cannot please everyone.
12. Some people show up in my life for lessons and eventually has to leave.
13. Some things are difficult, but with God's grace nothing is impossible.
14. I am human, I make mistakes, I rebound from disappointments, I am resilient to life's challenges.
15. Love is a verb.

No comments:

Post a Comment