Saturday, September 12, 2015

August - Spending Less and Less

My actual schedule made no new difference from the recent weeks since the last time my Sister-In_laws were here for vacation. It has gone a little out of way with me getting sick almost every week. It looks like my immune system has gone weaker since I am on a night shift and that I get a little to no-sleep on the day. Finally, for this month, it has improved a bit with the change to morning shift. Hurray for night sleeps.
 
Since I am on a graveyard shift for the month of August, the tendency of going out is also lesser. Hehehe. I was on a 10PM to 6AM shift so when it's time to go home, mall is still close. And it is a better alternative to not spending at all. And it proved right to me. Nothing new in my closets.
 
Dining out was also not an option except for a single date with the husband. Hehehe. We just went out and eat after doing some errands. So, I could guess, that this month was an achievement. Hurray!

With those sleepless days, and with me trying to get an eye shut is of futile effort, I resulted to cleaning our little room instead. I leaned on to sorting things, removing unnecessary items, and giving some items further. I am taking an inspiration with Marie Kondo’s The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up book though I haven’t read it yet. I only heard of it. There are many good feedback and testimonies that it did magic to them, I am looking forward to having the book and reading it.

It turned out that there are some pre-pregnancy clothes that I can now wear. I went on washing them again to remove the contained smells of the fabric. I tweaked and added a few twist so it won’t actually look outdated on me. Good thing, I am on track with losing a little pounds to get back on my pre-pregnancy shape. It has been two years since I gave birth but losing weight is taking it’s time as well. Hehehe. I know, with walking as my exercise and looking after a toddler, I could no longer fit in another form of exercise. However, I am looking into it as another goal I have to list and follow through. 

I do hope that the month of September, will be another achievement.

And I believe it can.

Happy weekend. God Bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment