Tuesday, August 11, 2015

July - Spending Less and Less

My schedule the past few weeks is as crazy as me. Been really rest less. Hahaha. And I am grabbing the time since it isn't everyday these things happen.
 
My Sister-in-Laws arrived the latter part of June as I mentioned in one post. And they only have a 45-day vacation annually. Every 10 months to be exact or when they decided to come home any time of the year. So every day with them should be well-spent. Plus, I still have a job to attend to and I am trying to squeeze their plan schedules with mine. Kaya yun, limited Internet time muna ako. And few tasks left hanging for the meantime.
 
They will be flying back again on the 13th this month.
 
With them around, we are out of the house most often than the usual. Trying something new, visiting relatives and friends out of town, going to church, attending events, and dining out. So yes, another epic fail of lessening our dining out. Honestly, this is the most difficult part. But I just hope that when we are left alone, we can keep our promise. We will see about that.
 
Everything is so refreshing for me and my little girl, noting that we don't have any so-called vacation na bongga before. Of course, she's a baby pa kasi kaya limited ang mga bagay na pwedeng gawin last year. And now that she's a little older and can keep up, it is way better. I thank God, that she is also on the go with us. We just keep in mind that she should be provided with enough rest during mga lakad. And vitamins. Since we go with them, husband and I can't help but to spend as well. Hahaha. On food mostly.
 
Anyway, I bought myself a locally made bag in one of our out of town. Woven in abaca for Php250 pesos only. Hehehe. Not bad I think. And of course, pasalubongs. Hindi naman mawawala yun eh specially when someone is out of town for quiet a longer time. So yeah. Yun ang mga pinagkagastusan ko sa sarili ko for the month of July. Of course, I remind myself a lot of times, when I am tempted to buy just as so many as I wanted that I have long term goals waiting for me and I can't just jeopardize it by buying on an impulse.
 
Overall, there are so many things that need to polish pa when it comes to spending. Both on our side (husband and I) and them. We have to device a plan on how to make it work pa. But at least in a few of our many conversations, the topic of savings and investments are always welcome and received with good feedback on both sides. Something for them to digest and us to think of carefully if we wanted to save and invest more.
 
Just coming back. God Bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment