Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Praying for Nepal

Since I read the blog of Bo Sanchez when in comes to watching tv, I myself have removed it from my routine. Aside from the fact, that the time when I accidentally read about him not watching the news was the time when the Mamasapano incident happened. I can't forced myself to watch how the Fallen 44 have died thus, it was easy for me not to watch any news anymore.

I came to know the earthquake in Nepal via instagram when some celebrities posted photos of prayers and just read about the news last week. It was a heartbreaking news knowing that thousands of individuals were hurt and are hurting over the loss of loved ones.

And yesterday, another quake near the Mt. Everest. I can't go further with reading about it. All I wanted to know is how an individual could help with not much of means like me. Our prayers for them could help. Let's all do our share of helping out. We may not be physically around them to assist, console, and give them our hug, however, we can pray for their healing and strength in this difficult times.

There are various organizations now in the field assisting. We can construe whatever we can share with them specially food and water. Quoting the World Food Programme I found in their website "Every donation makes a difference." We can help even a small amount. You can visit their site to donate: http://www.wfp.org/ . There are more organizations out there, feel free to send your help to one you believe  and trust in.

Let us help. Let's make a difference. They need us. Let us pray for them. Nothing is small in lending our help to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment