Sunday, September 27, 2020

Why Did I Chose Sun Life?

 


I embarked the journey to personal finance management in 2013. From the money-troubled life I had after college, this is when I started to reshape my knowledge about money. It wasn't easy nor a straight path to walk through. There have been a lot of frustrations in between. But my goal to provide security for my child is so huge that I needed to act quickly and precisely.

 Back then, I tried to learn personal finance through books, videos, and blogs. Today, this is still applicable. Yes, there are a lot of information especially now that we have access to internet where knowledge is literally at the tips of our fingertips. The only thing that will be hindering us from learning is motivation and willingness to learn. We just need to be discerning enough to know the difference. We have to do our due diligence to distinguish which is which.

For 7 years now, I am a policy holder of Sun Life. I've never failed any single premium payment. The first year, I got it, I was still in doubt if I had made the right choice. Yet, the peace of mind is unwavering that whatever may happen to me, I will leave something for my child. Yes, I have my own policy. I also got her. And my husband. Over the years, I needed to update my coverage. What I have gotten before is mainly for the whole life insurance. 

However, I am getting old and health is another factor I have to think about. That is why, before the start of this pandemic, I have gotten myself another policy. Glad that I did.

Where? Yes, Sun Life again. I am a satisfied client of Sun Life. I get to view the details of my policy online. I am updated with the latest since my email address is subscribed to Sun Life. I have hard copies sent to my mailing address for any important notices.

Now that this pandemic has turned away our face to face interaction, Sun Life has adopted to this new normal. Application can now be done through online. And e-policies can be provided. 

This pandemic may have hindered us going out, but this will not let us stop from securing our families. We should be working to help families get their future secured. Not only for the families they will left behind but mainly for themselves also. Life doesn't end when we stop working, that is why we need get our selves secured in our golden years. 

Health is not only when we are young but mostly we needed health protection when we grow old and unable to have an active income. 

Our child's education is another thing we should be thinking as well. Of course, we wanted our child to have a better education.

In every milestone of our lives, Sun Life will be there for us. 

Sun Life offers comprehensive whole life insurance, health protection, income protection, retirement, education, and estate planning. 

Yesterday is the best time to start. Today is second best. Start now. Let me help you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment