Sunday, September 20, 2020

Hand Craft: Crochet Works in a Series 3

 Blessed Sunday Everyone!

Finally, got to open this blog after a looooonnnnnnnnnng time in hiatus. Not actually a hiatus, just don't have a lot of time to squeeze sharing. But this quarantine period has helped me organize my Work In Progress (WIP) crochet items. I get to have extra time because I no longer travel to and fro for work. 

Really, I thank God for being at home. But this is not what I felt on the earlier part of the quarantine. I'll let you know in a separate post. In the meantime, let me show you what I have completed these past days. I actually have more and these are for sale! :)

πŸ“ŒCrochet Make Up Pouch
πŸ“ŒOval bottom
πŸ“ŒZipper Closure
πŸ“ŒNo lining
πŸ“ŒDimension: 15 x 25 cm
πŸ“ŒWith Tassel











πŸ“ŒCrochet Flap Pouch
πŸ“ŒButton Closure
πŸ“ŒNo lining
πŸ“ŒFloral Accent
πŸ“ŒColor: Dark Pink
πŸ“ŒDimension: 14 x 21 cm











No comments:

Post a Comment