Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Philippine 200 Peso Bill




Did you know that I was able to save Php 10, 410 for the whole year of 2018?

Right.

I got addicted to saving this 200 peso bill which rarely comes my way. When it lands in my hand, I automatically keep it.

What triggers me to save this 200 peso bill?

The IPON Challenge of 2018.

I only did complete the 1 peso, 5 peso coins and the 200 peso bill. The rest, I still need to fill up. If I completed the challenge, it will be Php 53, 750.



I did take the challenge seriously especially on this 200 peso bill.


This denomination according to wikipedia "is Philippine president Diosdado P. Macapagal is currently featured on the front side of the note, and since 2017, President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo's inauguration as the 14th President of the Philippines (EDSA People Power II) is on the lower-left side on the note just in front of the scene of the Declaration of Philippine Independence, and the scene of the opening of the Malolos Congress is also present on the obverse side of the note. From 2010 to 2017, the Aguinaldo Shrine (labeled as "Independence House") and the Barasoain Church were featured on the front side of the note. The Chocolate Hills and the Philippine tarsier is featured on the reverse side. Currently, it is the rarest denomination circulating in the country."





Even Wikipedia mentioned that this is the rarest denomination. Hopefully, I'd be able to complete this challenge this year for my plan travel next year. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment