Wednesday, May 15, 2019

How To Earn Extra Income ~ Our Way

As the sole earner in the family, I controlled the outflow of the money from my salary. I am addicted to savings and investments. I am now in full control of my income as an employee. You would believe when I say that before all my salary were just for debt payment. It virtually disappears and doesn't land on my hand.

Nowadays, it has become better. Thanks to my husband and my little girl who did not only inspire me to step up but also to act on my financial mess.

As a family of three, we practice frugality at home or where ever we are. We continue to educate ourselves to wise money handling and financial literacy. We don't stop learning the ropes of how money earn while we sleep.

Since we have moved in our apartment a year ago now, we've been trying to handle living solely as us. And aside from my salary, we've devise ways to earn more.

1. Junk shop trips. We've already earned Php106 for all the junk shop trips since over a year ago. These are cartoons from the groceries.

2. Online shops. We resell brand new items through social medias and Shopee. Most often, it is a drop ship form. We also sell our preloved items. It is a wide market when most people no longer have time to go to the malls.

3. We make homemade treats such as leche flan.






4. I crochet items for sale.












5. We sell boneless bangus, tapa and longanisa.





We manage to mark up a little to these items. But earning from these if sum up is still a good and decent way to earn.

It all boils down to my determination to earn more and be able to achieve the financial stability we've always dream of. Yes, it is somewhat time consuming, small time, and sporadic, however, truth be told, it also means that if we wanted something we can always find ways to earn money one way or another. Sipag at tiyaga.

"Kung may tiyaga, may nilaga."




2 comments:

  1. ma'am, what's the name po your shopee store? wanna check out the crochet items. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thank you for dropping by. It means a lot. My shopee store is https://shopee.ph/sophiadfashion . :)

      Delete