Saturday, August 4, 2018

New Indulgence: Leche Flan

Life is in indeed a journey. As we go through life, we constantly look for ways to fulfill our childhood dreams. This time, let me tell you the dream of my husband. He wanted to take Hotel And Restaurant Management (HRM)before going to college. But due to some circumstance, he took an IT course instead. He landed an IT job before and then entered BPO afterward.

Now that we have a 4-year old and no one is available to take care of her, we decided for him to stay at home. It was a tough decision we made in 2017. The most difficult one that there was not one discussion we won't not argue about it. I think, I mentioned before, I would cry every single day. And at this time, we now knew that that decision was worth every inch of it.

Facing the reality of a single income household is another story. With this set up, I was force to look for ways and means to augment the family's income. At first, my husband was hesitant about the thought of it. Moreover the thought of selling.

Then one day, I just woke up he wanted to do it. I was joyful and supported his plans. So he ventured into selling relyenong bangus (de-boned, flake and stuffed milk fish), boneless bangus (de-boned milk fish and marinated), tapa and longanisa (sausage. He is happy for the sales. But due to the recent bad weather conditions, the supplies were not that good plus the prices also went up. He resulted to experimenting and cooking leche flan (caramel custard) while trying to check other products to sell.




Since I am known online as a seller, they took my post of it as that we are selling the leche flan. We made a few pre-order online. I have learn the fact that although leche flan has always be known as a desert, yet it is not readily available anywhere unless pre - order. These dessert was as simple and easy to prepare.

Preparing and cooking these dessert has become a family bonding for us. We all take part in the preparation. My little girl just love it, especially the dessert itself. :)

1 comment:

  1. He is considered to be the two father of yoga
    in addition to the eight limbed procedure for enlightenment.
    They offer stability and peace of mind but rarely do our plans prepare us
    foor your darkness of loss. The techniquds to these questions will in all probability
    require some soul searching.

    ReplyDelete