Saturday, July 28, 2018

Shopee: A New Online Shopping Market

I have always been asked if I have a shopee account before. Primarily the reason behind was that online customers are looking for either a low shipping fee or a free shipping fee at all.

At first, I decline opening a new one since I already have a carousell account where I sell brand new, hand mades, and preloved items I found at home. But then, some few months ago, I decided to open one.

And that is the birth of my shopee account.  From there, I buy and sell items for my online shop.

I could say my over all experience with shopee is wonderful. Shipping fee is lower, other times it is free. The notification is on time and selling is as smooth as ever. There are times, I do not necessarily have to speak with the customer. Once, the customers place an order line, I booked a pick up with the courier, and wait for the courier rider the following day to pick up the item. Hassle free. Specially, nowadays that online customers prefer Cash On Delivery.

Buying is the same. I just checked the status every now and then to know if my items will be delivered and prepare the cash for payment.

Check out my shop:





By the way, this is my post after so many months in hiatus. :) My hiatus has nothing to do with the time to blog but merely because I do not have an access to Internet. Now that I am finally back, I will be posting regular information on what has kept me busy for the past months. 

This is it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment