Saturday, December 26, 2015

2015 Reflections

Today is my last working day for the 2015. Finally, I am going home in a few hours.

Looking back for the whole of my work days for 2015, I am truly grateful. I am thankful I still have this job that provides everything for my little family and extended family. It has been a non-noticeable working days of 2015as the time flies so fast. I still vividly remember coming to work on January this year, hopeful that all my financial plans for this year will eventually be cross out from the list. But again, there are few of them which I need to carry over for the coming year - 2016. I will talk about those financial plans that materialize and some that did not on a separate year end blog.

This year was a little difficult financially than 2014 with our little family living on a single income. Yet, it teaches me so many lessons and I promise myself to strive learning more of the investment basics. I haven't gone that far from the starting line. Though I am proud to say that at least I am now a bit advance from the gun point. Our/My investments is on a steady manner. We/I did adjust to frugal living to sustain our/my little savings. The so called delayed gratification application.

Little business? This is currently the most challenging portion of my life this year. I am currently on the road to balancing life, work, and side lines. Learning the ins and outs of a business. Testing my limits. And learning what I can really give in the entrepreneurship world. The rice business in the province is being manage by my father so I do not exactly know how it runs. But with the online shop, I am the operator/owner/one-woman team. While I am dealing with so many things, from bogus buyers, online scammers, possible posers, courier's delays, supplier issues, legitimacy issues, slow Internet connections, buyer's expectations, and so many other distractions, the almost 2 months in operations have thought me a lot of how to be a businesswoman in the real sense. It is all hard work. And a great deal of patience. I just drafted new house rules from what I have learned to be able to improve my online service and manage the customer's expectations. After all, every successful and failed transactions I have noted one or two things I acquired from it. Innovations. Future forward thinking. Visions. I still have so much to learn.

Friendship goals-wise? I have parted with the so-called 'friends'. I come to understand that maybe, I will come to know some people, learn from them, and then they will eventually go away. I am being careful now to those I share my inner me. It's a lesson I learned the difficult way too. Some people pretend to be in good terms to me. Even gave a generous smile when we meet. But talks about me in social media with their rants. I know, I am not perfect. I also make mistakes. However, what I show to my 'friends' is the real sincere me. Maybe, a lot of times misinterpreted. But this is just me. So there, I am now making sure to stay away from the bullies. And to be very discerning to people's motives. Better than having another heartache.

Relationships? Thank God for uniting my immediate family again. I am thankful that all past differences has been resolved. I know, we will still meet a lot of bumps but I am positive that we become stronger than ever. I prayed so hard for an intact family after I exhausted all my humanly means to communicate with each and everyone and still so distant from unification. It is Him alone can make things turn around and possible when nothing else is left. I just witness His miracle happened to the family. God really answers prayers in His perfect timing.

Signing off for this year.

Enjoy the holidays! :)

God bless us all!



No comments:

Post a Comment